Friday, May 16, 2008

Busy Spring Days . . .

I don't know if I am coming or going lately . . . it has been busy all around . . . I am working on a few bookcovers that I need to wrap up as quickly as possible. This saturday, oops that's tomorrow isn't it, I will be participating in the Allentown Art Guild's Art Yard Sale, which is basically an informal show to clear out our studios. I have been trying to get somewhat of a vegetable garden in, which I am happy to say I just managed to finish yesterday in time for the rain. It will be a small one this year, as I am in the process of killing a lot of grass to make room for lots of new plantings and walking paths through the garden. I am currently waiting on 1 ton of mulch to be delivered to create the beds. It is like having a nice blank canvas to work with and I am very exciting to start laying it out. Here is a little garden pic from yesterday . . . seems we are all busy right now ;-)

No comments: